I really dislike the fact that my school is forcing me of all people to take Computer Science 101 for a degree… I’m learning Microsoft Office. Oh and to add insult to injury they require you to use windows despite half the student body using Mac OS X. I use Mac OS X and Linux. I resent the fact they made me waste Hard Drive space to run Virtual Box on my Mac to run Windows 7, just so I can run Microsoft Office 2010. Because Office 2011 for Mac is so different, when I addressed my concerns to the teacher and head of department, their suggestion was for me to get a Windows Computer… Excuse me? I should blow several hundred for a computer with Windows for only one class that I basically fall asleep in? Because in the real world we will have to learn to work on Mac, and Windows, and even potentially Linux in some business environments.
So on our online assignments I always do crap like this.
- jasongalloway1us reblogged this from drumandcode
- moremoreawesomer reblogged this from theblackcathacker
- facelessinblack likes this
- theblackcathacker reblogged this from freeplanetickettonorthkorea
- rishonan likes this
- liberals-are-so-strange likes this
- stardepp likes this
- deadbilly likes this
- freeplanetickettonorthkorea reblogged this from sqrt-1 and added:
- sqrt-1 reblogged this from drumandcode and added:
- sqrt-1 likes this
- drumandcode reblogged this from freeplanetickettonorthkorea
- drumandcode likes this