Seeing as the ATF 24 hour hotline can’t seem to live up to the 24 hour title and merely directs me to a voicemail. I was wondering if I need to register my Glock 19 I was gifted from my grandfather when he passed. I know Ohio has no state registration, so my only concern is federal. I’ve been trying to get a hold of someone at the ATF to know what I need!
- anarcho-spookyist likes this
- peashooter85 likes this
- tylersurlisgood likes this
- omega2669 said: I honestly don’t know what is up with the note comments on this. But yes. Cerebralzero is correct.
- omega2669 likes this
- cerebralzero reblogged this from freeplanetickettonorthkorea and added:
- fluff2buff said: most gun dealers should be able to do the paperwork for you for a nominal fee. I know that they will here in TN.
- freeplanetickettonorthkorea posted this