The greener the freer.
Arizona, the beautiful
Tennessee bruh, where I live ,
One of those rare moments where I love Wisconsin.
Ohio Gun Laws are pretty good too… ORC 2923.126B Basically spells out unless it’s a government building, unless they have a gun free zone sign I can carry concealed… INCLUDING THE BANK!
Therapy has helped a bit… But I can’t sleep tonight… Everytime I lay my head down I just remember being on the ground getting punched getting hurled anti-semetic things…
Tired of waiting for the State of Ohio to return my calls I just contacted the Anti Defamation League myself through email about my anti-semetic attack. I have tried for almost 2 weeks to get my calls returned and find the status of my assailants, no answer, no nothing. I hate bureaucrats thinking they can be unaccountable to the tax payer.
It’s hard to imagine what it feels like being so helpless. I’m usually the strong one but I had experienced a situation where I honestly thought, “This is the end” If my best friend weren’t there I would have no doubts they would have killed me. All we were doing was minding our own business working on a yard, and I got singled out and attacked merely for being Jewish. The assailants when I went to the prosecutors all had a rap sheet a mile long. Luckily my best friend knew exactly who they were because these were people he did not like as they were nothing but trash. It was a father and his two sons. All I want is justice for my attack I had never done anything wrong in my life.
//This began the rise of Aperture Science.
…. Coat a house in this.
Ballistics tests when?
How do I dip my Jeep in this stuff?
It’s as biased towards the Islamic groups as RTV is as biased towards Russia. Al Jazeera is funded by Qatar who has far surpassed Saudi Arabia as the #1 funds supporter to Islamic Jihad groups. Also another interesting note is when Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, and the UAE side with Israel against Hamas and ISIS
Here is one of the biggest benefits to having zayn tweet this; uninformed people decide to figure out what’s going on. Unfortunately, I’m not the best person to talk to about this, but I’ll try my best. I also know that twerk-it-larry is pretty informed on the situation and has faced it first hand.
So, Zayn Malik tweeted this today:
Until1946, Palestinians lived all over the country, some Jewish people did too, and they actually lived pretty peacefully.
After WW2, the British, finding that Jews felt unsafe in Europe, decided to establish Israel as their state. Over a million fled to Israel from 1948-1970.
Here’s whats happening now:
The current escalation was caused when 3 Israeli teenagers were kidnapped while they were found on Palestinian land. Israeli government was quick to blame Hamas, the people in power in Palestine, they later admitted that that it was a lone act, in other words, Hamas wasn’t involved. In other words, you could make the argument that Israel blamed Hamas in order to justify the planned attack.
Further, the Israeli government was well aware the teens were dead, but acted as if they didn’t:
Yet for the next two weeks authorities put on a phony rescue effort, instituted a gag order to prevent the public from knowing the truth and rallied the Jewish domestic and diaspora populations in anticipation of their move against Hamas.
In a nutshell, the conflict is about two peoples, living in peace. One side does something, and the other reacts.
I’m not saying Palestine is innocent in all of this, but they are definitely the disenfranchised population. According to Human Rights Watch:
World Report 2014.
Israeli forces killed more Palestinian civilians in the West Bank and demolished more Palestinian homes than in 2012. Israel continued to build settlements in the West Bank, violating international law. Palestinian security forces in both the West Bank and Gaza enjoyed virtual impunity from criminal prosecution despite credible allegations of torture. In Gaza, Israel and Egypt impeded rebuilding of the devastated economy by blocking virtually all exports. Israeli and Palestinian security services in the West Bank and Gaza arrested people arbitrarily and unlawfully restricted people from protesting.
I have general knowledge of what’s going on, so here are some more links to explore and stay updated:
*Note: this is really general, I hope its informative, but please don’t let this post be your sole source. Please do your own research, come to your own conclusion.
- The Middle East Problem - “The Conflict in a Nutshell”
- Palestinian Propaganda: Map of territory showing Palestinian land “shrinking” is false
- Hamas leader admits ‘Palestinians’ do not exist
- 10 Facts About Hamas
- Ten myths that prevent peace with the Arabs
- Rebuttal The Real Truth about Palestine
- Balfour Declaration Proving Britain wanted to give Israel to the Jewish People in 1917 and around when the Ottoman Empire collapsed Pre Holocaust
- Patronizing Palestine Because we are Racists
- 10 Unknown Facts about Judea and Samaria aka The West Bank
- The “3 No’s of Khartoum”: no peace with Israel, no negotiations with Israel, no recognition of Israel, and ‘maintenance of the rights of the Palestinian people in their nation.’
- Israel’s Critical Security Needs for a Viable Peace
- The Etymology of the word Palestine
- Boycotting Jewish Inventions in the Muslim World
- So you want to Boycott Israel? So here is a list of all the things to Boycott then
- The History of Palestine
- Hamas bears legal responsibility for EVERY civilian death in Gaza.
- Hamas Spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri: Human-Shield Policy Is Effective
- Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the Peace Process
- Just a handful of Innovations Israel has made, to give you an idea of what anti-Israel activists need to know.
- Jerusalem: The Media Myth of Two Cities
- “Hamas is Expert at Driving Media Agenda,” British Commander Tells U.N. Debate
- Syrian Leader Admits there is no such thing as Palestine
- Arab Attitude towards the “Palestinian Refugees” and why the Arabs refuse to help them
- History of Jews and Muslims in Israel
- Palestinian Human Shield Policy
- Young Children In Hamas’ Summer Camp Carrying Toy Rifles, Promising To Kill Jews…
- Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth about the West Bank
- Understanding the UN Bias against Israel
- Difference between Hamas terrorism and Israeli Self-Defense
- Parts of the Hamas’ Charter proving they have no intentions of peace
- What the Quran really says about Israel
- Hamas Terrorism and Tactics
- Hamas a Genocide of the Jewish People
- Palestinian Authority Doesn’t Believe in Freedom of Expression
- What “moderate” Palestinians teach kids about Christians and Jews
- Israel is the only country in the middle-east protecting gay rights
- What has Israel done for peace
- Pallywood the Palestinian staged news propaganda
- Israel an Apartheid State?
- What a person who lived through apartheid in South Africa, said about Israel being an “Apartheid State”
- Behind the Scenes and the Truth about Palestinian demonstrations
- Palestinian “Photo Fraud” many photos recycled from past conflicts, and other forms of “Photo Fraud”
- Why do you see pictures of injured Journalists?
- Palestinians Throwing Stones at People = Terrorism
- Sudan - a remarkable address to the recent “Durban Conference” in New York
- Zionism is not Racism
- UN Watch: The “legitimacy war” against Israel at the UN
It’s as biased towards the Islamic groups as RTV is as biased towards Russia. Al Jazeera is funded by Qatar who has far surpassed Saudi Arabia as the #1 funds supporter to Islamic Jihad groups. Also another interesting note is when Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, and the UAE side with Israel against Hamas.
Time Warner Cable suffers massive outage
Business Insider, GMA: Time Warner Cable says cable and Internet services were “largely restored,” after nationwide outages were reported early Wednesday morning.
Graphic: Time Warner Cable outage map from downdetector.com
It’s a good thing all of the nations internet is going to be run by one company one day….
HAHAHA! Glad I use Wide Open West and switched from Time Warner…
The Tacoma Police Department apparently has bought — and quietly used for six years — controversial surveillance equipment that can sweep up records of every cellphone call, text message and data transfer up to a half a mile away.
You don’t have to be a criminal to be caught in this law enforcement snare. You just have to be near one and use a cellphone.
Known as Stingray, the device — small enough to be carried in a car — tricks cellphones into thinking it’s a cell tower and draws in their information.
News that the city was using the surveillance equipment surprised City Council members, who approved an update for a device last year, and prosecutors, defense attorneys and even judges, who in court deal with evidence gathered using the surveillance equipment.
“If they use it wisely and within limits, that’s one thing,” said Ronald Culpepper, the presiding judge of Pierce County Superior Court, when informed of the device Tuesday. “I would certainly personally have some concerns about just sweeping up information from non-involved and innocent parties — and to do it with a whole neighborhood? That’s concerning.”
For years, a growing number of local law enforcement agencies have used the surveillance devices to track a cell signal to deduce a subject’s location, who he communicates with, for how long and how often.
This violates our 4th Amendment rights!
What Happened to Chicago’s Crime Rate When Illinois Relaxed Gun Control Laws
via The Daily Signal
See Gun Control doesn’t work… TAKE NOTES EUROPE!
So you spilled a bucked of water on your head?
LOL Never thought about it